This Quincy Farm Home and Land For Sale – Buy The Farm!
My trip to this Quincy, FL farm listing last week took me back in time, back to a time when life was simple, when living off the land brought reward and gratitude for the earth. This beautifully nurtured farm, over 266 Acres, contains hardwood hammocks, planted pine acreage, a spring fed pond and two meandering spring fed creeks, manicured pastures and fields that are preserves for nature and wildlife galore. Any equestrian would love the trails and riding pastures and would find themselves home here on this gorgeous property. The original owners of the farm have been such good stewards of the land. I have never seen such a well maintained property. I was blown away with the beauty of this property for sale in Quincy, FL.
The home on Ben Bostic Road is grand. Built by a contractor for his family, no detail was overlooked. Built hardier than most any other home I have seen, the list of details of this home is long and the features and amenities are plentiful. A small sampling of what is included here:
- Beautiful Brick 3/ 2 home over 3600 Sq.ft. Heated and Cooled
- Partially finished basement just ready for remaining finishing touches.
- Home Is Block Construction with 2×8 Wall supports
- Over 600 Sq. ft. of porches with views of property
- Spacious bedrooms and storage galore
- Barn with Electric, Workshop and every tool needed to run this property
- Equipment Pole Barn, Workshop and Bunk House
- Large 3 Bedroom Camp House
- Tractors, and Farm Equipment Conveys
- Multiple 500+ Gallon Well-Water Tanks
- Sprinkler System for Field
Located Minutes from Tallahassee Florida via I-10 and Highway 90, conveniences and the State Capitol are a short drive away. For more information on this property or to schedule your private showing please call Debbie Kirkland 850-212-0440 or Email Us today!
Search for more farms and large acreage tracts for sale. Are you looking for large acreage tracts? We know land, we can help.