Some Homes Speak for Themselves
3425 Lakeshore Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32312 is one of those homes. Every detail has been addressed and appointed in this home that was remodeled by one of Tallahassee’s premier builders, Jeff Drake. Jeff had a vision for this home, it’s spaces, it’s architecture and it’s bones. Enhancements and upgrades are tasteful and modern. This home is a rare find in the Lakeshore Drive homes area.
There are 10 Qualities that stand out about this 3425 Lakeshore Drive home for sale:
- It’s curb appeal and location. The 1.36 acre corner lot (Lakeshore and Sharer Road) is high and dry. Painted white brick home is approachable by a circular drive and surrounded by Spanish moss draped oaks that depict it’s full Southern charm and invite people inside.
- It’s Size. 2660 sq.ft. of living spaces and large bedrooms. As with most homes of this era, living spaces are designed for large families.
- The Gourmet Kitchen – Remodeled with beautiful Cherry Cabinetry, Granite countertops and backsplash, stainless appliances. It is open to a big, bright breakfast area and is the hub of this home. Family and friends will want to gather here!
- Luxurious remodeled Bathrooms – a signature upgrade for Jeff Drake homes. Furniture style cabinets. Modern appointments such as glass and terrazzo tile, glass and granite countertops. Dual Shower heads in a walk-in shower in the Master bedroom
- Gleaming Oak Hardwood Floors – They glisten and they look timeless. They enhance any furniture and wall colors throughout the home.
- Big Bedrooms – New home construction today rarely emphasizes bedroom size. This home has very large bedrooms, a thing of the past for sure.
- Ample Closet Space – Large families need storage space and this home has big bedroom, linen, pantry and storage closets.
- Outdoor living spaces. The front porch is large enough for a table and chairs, and is covered for comfort. The rear covered porch areas and open patio are huge and will accommodate many seating arrangements or can be cleared for small kids with riding toys! The yard is partially fenced for little two or four legged family members!
- Newer systems – Newer energy efficient heat and air systems, plumbing updates, electrical and lighting updates throughout.
- A nearly new architectural shingled roof. This home is build to last! Low maintenance too!
So if you want to be close to in-town activities, need access to I-10 or larger roadways, yet prefer peaceful, quiet living, this is a home to consider. Older does sometimes mean better!