New construction is one of my specialties as a Realtor in Tallahassee and I am always amazed with the creativity and thought that most people put into custom construction. Choosing a contractor that understands a client’s fundamental goals and then works through the details of planning and design by incorporating those often intricate details into the home is paramount to a succesful working relationship.
This home at 6475 Tracy Lane in Tallahassee is a perfect example of a customer with very specific tastes and ideas for their home. Modeled after homes in their Native Australia and their lifestyles as athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, the home features amenities suited to an active lifestyle and their love of trendy, modern conveniences.
Features in this home include:
- Over 3600 sq.ft. of living space
- Custom made cabinetry with granite counter-tops
- Porcelain and Glass Vessel Sinks
- Custom shaped Stainless Bar, Laundry Table and Fireplace Surround
- 9 ft. Triple Sliding glass doors along the rear of home offering near floor to ceiling views of the pool area and fenced yard.
- Brick Accent wall in Master Suite
- Master Spa Bath with Slate Roman Shower with 5 shower heads!
- Theater or Home Gymnasium Room with Wet Bar
For more information on contemporary, trendy home and custom details Click Here to see this beautiful new home in the gated subdivision of The Ridge at Velda Dairy.